Ⅰ 做塑料模具外貿應該了解什麼模具知識
1.英文聽說讀寫流利,
2.懂模具廠的基本加工流程,你要知道的是
一套多大的模具加工周期要多少天。不同的產品難度要求有高有低。時間需求不一樣的。
3.起碼要知道一些基本的模具知識,起碼客戶發給你一個圖紙你能大概看出這個東西難不難。做到心裡有個數。
4.懂國際貿易方法,比如你要知道是貨到港口還是貨到具體地址。你要知道各種運輸方式的時間差。
5.最重要的。你要知道模具怎麼去報價。這個很重要的了。
Ⅱ 我是塑膠模具外貿業務員,我想知道塑膠的供應市場大嗎具體有那方面
當然大了,模具是製造業和核心,而且塑膠有很多優點,價格實惠。塑膠模具市場已經越來越成熟,像塑料日用品,塑料管件,這些產品已經越來越普通。
公司主要是做模具還是做產品,這是兩個不同的面。模具專業知識可以慢慢學習,先到網上看一下相關的介紹,有空的時候再到車間看下實際的模具。產品相對來說比較簡單了。
Ⅲ 哪裡有外貿英語對話帶翻譯的關於塑料模具方面的。
客:你好劉先生,請問這是你們工廠還是公司,或者展廳。
where I can see the procts, where we are heading for? factory or office, showroom?
我:是我們的公司,裡面有展廳,有著你要的那些產品可以觀看。
This is our company along with showroom. you can meet all procts there.
客:你們的工廠在哪裡?
Where is your factory?
答:在深圳關外,廣州,我們有三個工廠,木質、玻璃鋼、沙發蒙皮
Outside downtown. and another one in Guangzhou. we have professional wooden/fiberglass/upholstery procers.
客:你們什麼時候建立的
how long have you been established?
我:1998年
客:時間很長了
well. such a long time?
我遞上名片:是的,現在我們出口額在700萬美金左右,在這行已經很久了。 我指著他手裡FREEROOM的圖冊:這一家是專業做沙發的,大概有三年歷史。
Yes. now our turnover of exportation is around 7 million. we have been this area for a long time. (watched the catalogue in his hand)
This is a sofa manufacturer with 3 years history.
客:你們有圖冊嗎?
Do you have catalogue?
我:有的,除網站之外,我們也有圖冊。
Yes, besides the web we have catalogue too.;
客:你們是工廠還是貿易公司?
Are you a manufacturer or just trading.
我:我們屬於設計類公司,自己出資購買原版,和那些專業的木製,五金,玻璃鋼,彎木等專業傢具製造者合作。和他們有著5年以上的加工製造協議。所以我們一般的傢具都會很專業,只做高檔市場。我們提供和庫存材料,保證基本的銷售量。
We are belonging to a design company. Cooperated with the professional wooden/hardware/fiberglass/veneer furniture manufacturers with a 5 years agreement of design & proction. They cannot sell to any ones. So our market towards to the premium market. We offer the stock and material to keep basic sales rate.
客:那樣很好,但是我們能有機會去看廠嗎?
That sounds great, but if there is any opportunity to see your factory?
我:我們一般是合作以後才會,不過大部分產品什麼的你可以在我們倉庫驗貨看到。而且我們的供應商分布不均,比如這款彎木椅是在韶關製作,大概400多公里,這款辦公椅是在中山,200多公里。但是我們常住QC和采購在廠里控制所有。所有包裝會在出貨前在倉庫重新審核或再包裝。我們現在除了質量,服務優勢之外,由於年采購量大,價格方面也有優勢,對於每款產品的數量,我們可以重新根據現實匯率再給一個比較競爭力的價格。
Maybe after cooperation. but majority of procts that you can see in our warehouse in your inspection. and our procers are dividedly in different cities. For example this chair was proced in Shaoguan, about 400kms far .this office chair proced in Zhongshan, about 200kms far. But usually our QC and buyer lived in factory to control everything. all packaging must be controlled in our warehouse before load on truck and container. Except for the quality and service. we have competitive point on prices because we kept a buying rate each year. Regarding the quantity of each proct we can see the currency now and give a nicer pricing to you.
客:你們的確很專業。那樣的話到時我們去你們倉庫驗貨也是可以的。
Definitely you are professional. so we will see if we can inspect your goods at your warehouse then我:這些皮管全是真皮,義大利皮,並且有半ANILINE。
This piping are full italian leather with aniline dyed.
客:皮製比先看的兩家要好,但是墊子厚度怎麼會
The leather is better than your competitions. but seems the cushions are not very thick.
我:原版是九公分,這是原版COPY出來的,如果你看到是大墊子,那表明是錯誤的做法,在國外銷售的單價會打折扣。
Original vintage is 9cm.this is copied by vintage and if you saw a thick cushion that is wrongly pruction.when you can only sell 1/5 of original vintage price,but if the sample more like original will make it at least 1/3 of original vintage price.
客:為什麼坐墊下面是布?
Why there is fabric under the cushion.?
我:原版的下面也是布,但是靠墊是皮.
Original is also fabric, but the back cushion is full leather.
我將靠墊遞給客人,客人表示滿意。
我:您看看這個彎度,這個坐墊和鞍皮帶的角度,如果您看過原版您應該知道,我在瑞典也有客人,他們賣得非常好。
You see this bend part and angle between saddle leather straps and seat cushion. if you saw original you will know that. I used to have clients in Sweden and this sell the best.
客:雖然我個人喜歡厚一點的,但是你說過你的東西象原版,也許真的依照你說的的確薄的會好。
although I like to be little more thick, but you told your goods more like original vintage. so perhaps you are right.
我:您看一下五金拋光,看一下這些線條。
Please check the polish work and piping.
客:我很滿意
Yes it is good.
客人第二個看的是CF021
我將腳踏放了下來
客:非常不錯,你們的確做的時間很長
Very nice., seems you really did a long time on this.
我:您看,這皮管也是真皮。坐墊靠墊全是PU海棉。木紋清晰,介面干凈。
You see this full leather. the cushion is made of polyurethane foam. Clear curve and clean connection.
客:的確好看,能看一下背面嗎
sure. can I see its back?
我:轉了過來,給他看了深胡桃色的背面
客:非常好看
Nice
我:這兩根腳都是全鋁的,是HERMAN MILLER的版本。我們曾經因為產品太象還收到過他們的律師信
This is full alu.herman miller version. we used to receive lawyer letters because too similar as original.
客:這個背面還可以做什麼顏色?
Can you do any other colors?
我:可以做8種顏色,我們網站上有色板
we can do 8 colors more. There is color pads at our web.
客:謝謝
thank you.
我:皮也可以做四種顏色
We also can do 4 colors of leather.
客人第三個看的辦公椅
客:這辦公椅真的質量很好
Yes it is very nice quality
我:您看,這個和原版一樣,是熱壓的,很多人坐縫線的。這個模具也是全鋁合金一次成模的。很多人把這個經典系列是用材料零件拼出來的。
you see this is hot seam as original. Many people do stitiching, and this base is a molded model, many supplier do combinations.
客:對!我看過原版,原版是熱壓的。我相信你們是買過原版COPY的。
yes I have seen original vintage at Stockholm. it is hot seam. I believe that you bought a vintage.
我:您看,這個橢圓的地方,是不是會寫著VITRA
you see this ellipse part, did wrote "vitra"
客:(笑)你對原版的確也很熟悉
You are very familiar with original vintage too.
我:這個椅可以坐三種高度,120#管比較適合北歐市場。
This chair can do 3 heights. And 120# is more suitable for Scandinavian Market.
客:對,我剛想問這個問題
Yes I was about to ask.
我:您試坐一下,感覺一下
Please try it and feel.
客:十分感謝。
Thank you very much.
客人第四個看的CF009
問:這個是下面有木的嗎
Are there any wooden parts downstairs?
我:這和原版一樣,是用皮墊拼的,(我拿出一塊皮墊)
This is like original vintage, combined by leather cushion.
客:的確,這就是我想要的原版效果。
This is exactly I want
我:(累)對不起展廳太小,拔不出來
Sorry this is small space and I cannot get it out.
客:行了,關鍵是看看下面就好了,我很滿意
It is enough to see only the part below. it is good.
客人看的第五個CF005
問:你們能做橡皮筋的鋼架連接嗎
Can you do plastics instead of nylon fabric?
我:可以的,不過這樣的布帶更扎實
Yes, but it is more stable when use the elastic cloth/
問:你們的這個躺椅一般,和其他人差不多,價格好象過貴了一點
The chaise is just so so. And price little more high.
我:我們使用的鋼管是2MM的,而其他很多人用1.5MM,這樣我們的也更穩,然後我們和他們的皮質也不一樣。
We used 2mm thickness stainless steel tubular and many people used 1.5mm, and we are more stable and our leather is different.
問:好的,這個我需要考慮考慮,躺椅似乎不是你們的優勢。
Sure, But I have to consider about it. Maybe your company not focus on this item.
我:到時候你一起買的時候,我們可以考慮給個更好的價格,但是我能肯定你在國外這款躺椅一定能賣到更好的價格。
When we buy together we can offer a better quote. I am sure you can sell with nicer price.
問:好的,我相信你。
Sure thing.
客人跟我去談價格:
問:CF004 我要40個椅,20個腳踏 你能給我什麼價格。
I need 40 chairs with 20 ottomans what price can you offer me?
我:在現行匯率之下,椅子我們一般報出去220USD/pc 腳踏是120USD/PC
In actual currency this chair we usually quoted 220USD/pc,120 for ottoman.
客:你能給我200USD/pc. 100USD/pc嗎
Can you do 200/chair 100/ottoman?
我:如果是樣品單的話我們會報到400美金一套,您也看到了質量,我們不會犧牲任何質量來打價格戰
If we do sample order we will quote 400. you saw quality and we never sacrifice quality for price war.
客:那好吧, 210USD/pc 115USD/pc
That is fine 210 and 150
我:好的,匯率計算為7.1
Currency calculated as 1:7.1
客:以後美圓會回來的
It will come back again.
我:回來之後我們會調整價格。:)
When it is back we will adjust to the rate today.
客:CF021呢
What about lounge chair set
我:一般為380USD,給你可以360USD
Normally 380. but we can offer 360.
客:345USD吧,我可以嘗多拿一點
Maybe 345 then i can take more.
我:櫃型大概多大
What type of container.
客:40尺以上
40ft or hq
我:好的,價格接受
Okay accepted
客:CF035 CF018
Office chairs.
我:批發價格一般是230美金
whole price normally 230USD
客:210美金如何
How is 210?
我:20件以上可以做到
More than 20pcs we can do.
客:好的,我盡量
Okay I will try best for this!
客:CF005 能做到170左右嗎
Can you 170 at chaise?
我:最低只能210,而且我們只有幾美金的毛利
Lowest 210.and we only have 10 usd as profit.
客:我考慮一下
I will think about it.
客:那好吧,我暫時很滿意,質量很好,也很專業。和你給我介紹的都是一樣的,在本周我會給你答復能否在你這里落單,當然價格方面我們也有近一步的保留,不過你們的質量真的不錯。 那麼,你有車能送送我們嗎,我來了兩家工廠,他們都有車來接,並且老闆也一起陪同。
Okay. that is good. Currently I am very satisfied. Nice quality and nice company. I will reply you this week to see if I can place order. of course I will sit on computer to compare everything then make a decision. By the way, can you send me to the hotel? I visited 2 factories they all picked me up